You are invited to submit a proposal for the 2018 Texas Autism Conference,
Training sessions will provide participants with information to share with their campus or new strategies to implement progress and improvement in the education of students with autism spectrum disorder.
To be considered, your completed proposal application must be received by March 31, 2018.
* description should have a clear connection to the conference goals
* description should be grammatically correct and free of spelling errors
* speak to one or more strands designed for the targeted audience
* address a Critical Success Factor
* address evidence-based practices
Link to Evidence-Based Practices
Selected presenters will be notified by May 2018.
* prepare a 90 minute session
* provide active, in-depth learning in a theater style room
* conference registration fee will be paid for up to two presenters **lodging and travel are not included. **
Submissions received after due date will be retained for future consideration or to fill vacancies should they arise.
Submissions of a completed proposal application does not guarantee selection.
Texas House Bill 462 (HB462) prohibits the adoption and/or use of the Common Core Standards at the state, regional, and local level. By submitting this proposal form, presenters agree to refer only to the Texas Standards and refrain from referencing Common Core Standards during presentation(s).